Wholeness in Motion, LearningMethods & Alexander Technique
Ease & Balance
Presence & Clarity
Freedom in Performance
Get to the Root Cause of Pain & Stress
A New Model of Human Structure & Function
Change Habits of Movement & Thinking
The Human Side of Ergonomics
Self knowledge/Self Direction
Joy in Movement
Stones in Water helps you change the unconstructive physical habits, thoughts and misconceptions that underlie many pain, injury, stress & performance problems. This common sense approach allows you to:
- Get out of pain cycles & performance ruts once and for all.
- Gain the knowledge to heal & prevent future injury.
- Get out of your own way & discover unimagined possibilities.
- Enhance your ability to facilitate change and learning in others.
- Experience the miracle of your own system just as you are right now!
- Enjoy a greater understanding of how your system works.
At the heart of this material is the goal to give you the means to make healthy choices. You'll learn simple tools to guide yourself (your students) out of unnecessary or chronic problems. Discover your natural ability to understand & listen to the signals your system is already giving you to guide you toward greater wholeness, presence, ease and clarity. If you are a teacher, coach, manager or parent this knowledge can deepen and clarify your work with others.